I’m a fan of Albert Einstein. Just a fascinating character. Whether you’re a fan or not, you need to check out The Albert Einstein Approach to Successful Blogging. It’s not really about blogging…just applies 5 important principles that explained Einstein’s accomplishments. What are the principles? Here’s the list:
- Persistence and stubborn tenacity were tools of change for Einstein.
- Einstein connected and applied things in ways others had not tried.
- Rather than one emphasis only, Einstein cultivated many intelligences.
- Imagination and fun added zip to most everything Einstein did.
- Questions tracked Einstein’s day like maps guide a traveler.
Interesting…don’t you think? You can check out the whole post right here.
Thanks to Copyblogger for the link to an interesting post!