What’s the culture like in your organization? Is there a healthy, winning attitude? Or do you have a losing attitude right now? Here are 5 principles on transforming a culture of losing from the general manager of the Atlanta Braves, winners of 14 straight division titles:
- Gather everyone, communicate the plan and preach it daily.
- Constantly remind them it works.
- Don’t be afraid to get rid of people who don’t buy in.
- Make the lowest level employees feel as important to success as the top level executives.
- Show trust in everyone to do their jobs well.
Thanks to 800-CEO-READ for a timely link!
What do you think?